2. 9 Months Sparkling Wine is an alcohol free bubbly so you can celebrate all through your pregnancy! And it’s made by a mommy-run startup!
3. Bio Oil is a pregnancy must to help keep your skin supple and hydrated and to prevent stretch marks as your baby belly grows. Start lubing up early and often but skip the over-priced designer oils and creams, this oil does an amazing job. (In a pinch, you can find Bio Oil at your Target or CVS, but we recommend ordering a couple bottles at a time on Amazon to save a few bucks.)
4. Lululemon Wunder Unders are the non-maternity maternity legging. Why invest in “maternity leggings” when you can wear these babies before, during and after the bump? Pair with a tunic, sweater or a long and tight tank or tee to show off your growing babe. We recommend sizing up one size.
5. Kiehl’s Crème de Corps is our all time favorite body lotion.
6. The Turvis Tumbler Water Bottle is the perfect size to toss in your purse and carry with at all times so you never dehydrate and land yourself in labor and delivery with too many Braxton Hicks contractions (dehydration is often linked to early contractions so don’t skimp on your H2O intake, mamas!).
7. Kind Bars are a healthy, delicious, high protein snack, so stock up and put a couple in your gym bag and purse so you’re never find yourself with low blood sugar or in one of those panicky I-need-to-eat-NOW moments.
8. Classic Black Maxi Dressess are perfect through every season and trimester. You can dress it up with chunky jewelry and heels or dress is down with booties and a vest in cooler months and flip flops and a big hat in warmer months.