2. Nest candles are our favorite, but the point is to pick a sent that soothes your super sensitive prego noise and burn that sucker nonstop.
3. Ginger is a miracle worker for nausea, so unless you’re one of the (very) lucky few who morning sickness forgot, head to your nearest grocery store or farmers’ market and stock up on ginger in all shapes and forms. (Our favorite is crystalized ginger sold at both Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the produce section.)
4. Nike Free sneakers are the best and come in multiple styles to fit your fitness level and fit preferences, but the point is to get moving. A mama in motion can generally stay in motion through her entire pregnancy and with labor on the horizon, your body will be thanking you for the gym time when it comes to pushing out your little watermelon. (We aren’t doctors, so make sure you speak to your OB about your pregnancy fitness plan at your first prenatal.)
5. Kiehls makes two miracle acne products and if you get that first trimester “return of puberty” acne, you’ll want to check them out ASAP. (1. Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion 2. Blue Herbal Spot Treatment)
6. Pineapple and other citrus fruits are known for soothing first trimester nausea and will help curb that sweet tooth, too.